Invisibility


Someone said to me "some of us are invisible" and that term perfectly describes my cosplay efforts. Rarely invited into group photos or included in videos, galleries, or collages unless I put in the energy and ask, and often the result is a token add-on or "I didn't have my camera on". I do see people with their camera phones in hand, waiting for someone in their own circles to come by.

Others are also invisible at cosplay events, and those are the people whom I try to include in my photo galleries, as I wield a camera and wear a "cosplay vest" that gives myself a better sense of participation.

Now I know the name for the category that I, and others, fit into perfectly. I'm invisible.

Photos are select Theme Party outfits, taken by kindhearted individuals or myself, and all are solo (but not by choice). Perhaps I'll pull a surprise in the future, but otherwise I'll try to make other Invisibles visible, at least for the time being.

Tourist Diver with Bubble "diving helmet"Space Suit GuyBubble Boy (large bubble)

Hazmat Suit with Bubble HoodHuman Marionette

Pirate Monkey with Fez, Vest, and Huge TailMr Freeze with Inflated Plastic Bubble Helmet



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosplay Revival 2024

Brutal Reality and the Promise of Friends